|Date Posted||January 3, 2022|
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The SAP DSD / SD Order Management Software Architect - Engineering will champion the benefits of process and technology optimization throughout Campbell Snacks (DSD) Direct Store Delivery.
The Campbell Snacks DSD ecosystem supports critical business processes that enable the realization of more than $4.5B in DSD revenue annually. This individual will demonstrate a high level of autonomy, flexibility, and agility to lead cross-functional teams through DSD business process and technology related initiatives ensuring the DSD Sales ecosystem is robust and scalable. Initiatives in this space include digital business applications, improved end-user experience through advanced automation, and streamlining of DSD Sales processes and its' technology ecosystem. SAP DSD / SD [Sales & Distribution] Order Management Architect Software Engineer will be required to work on multiple concurrent initiatives and properly document all DSD Sales processes and the technology landscape that supports them.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead architectural and technical design reviews related to development occurring in the sales DSD landscape.
- Perform SAP configurations, writing Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Forms, Workflow [RICEFW], Prepare and execute various test scripts, Review Functional Specification Documents [FSD] and maintain SAP DSD governance.
- Analyze application related performance issues involving Sales DSD processes.
- Interface with cross-functional teams on system performance considerations and disaster recovery related initiatives.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Follow SAP DSD governance model.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization.
- Provide end user support for process as well system.
- Drive continuous improvement.
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ progressively responsible experience with SAP SD [Sales & Distribution] technology at a functional analyst level.
- Expertise in SAP best business practices in sales business processes.
- Excellent business acumen and mastery of total business knowledge of sales processes in consumer-packaged goods.
- Robust SAP SD configuration knowledge.
- Solid Cross functional integration knowledge on SD-MM, SD-FI areas.
- Functional level knowledge of SAP ABAP and debugging is preferred but not mandatory.
- Solid experience with integration technologies (EDI IDOC's, APIs.).
- Ability to convert custom processes with possible best business practice of SAP framework.
- Knowledge of business problem solving methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean).
- Strong design capabilities leveraging standard SAP.
- Integration knowledge between SAP ECC and Salesforce CRM, SAP ECC and Trade Promotions system etc.
- Working Knowledge of building automated Test Scripts with SAP ECC.
- Working knowledge with testing tool Application Lifecycle Management [ALM] & Quality Center (QC) (ALM/QC), SAP Solution Manager, Service Now etc.
- Possess excellent problem definition, integrated solutions, and communication skills for effective advocacy and influencing of business teams.
- Sense of urgency.
- Self-starting, persistent individual with tenacity, resilience, courage, assertiveness, enthusiasm, ambition, and commitment.
- Ability to work in outsourcing environment for daily IT operations.
- Ability to work in inclusive environment, with diverse people to continue to be part of high-performance culture.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.