|Published||June 16, 2023|
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a SAP ABAP Developer - Tech Services Analyst III!
This position will work with the SAP Team in the digital transformation of Konica Minolta. There will be implementations of new systems and working with legacy systems as well.
Essential Job Functions
The SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for actively participating in the development of business solutions based on functional and technical requirements as well as continuously improve the processes and code within the SAP system to better support the business.
- Perform SAP system analysis, design, development and production support activities within SAP’s S/4 Hana & ECC systems.
- Support all phases of the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation including the generation of required documentation throughout each phase of the project.
- Collaborating with the business users and other SAP technical staﬀ to develop, implement and execute complex ABAP programming, testing, documentation and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP S/4 modules
- Demonstrate an understanding of the standard SAP data structures & processes
- Participate in troubleshooting incidents reported to IT and assist in identifying root cause of issues.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Working independently as an SAP Developer & S4 ABAP CDS Modeling
- Supports the design and construction phases of a system and/or upgrade project and participates in gathering functional requirements.
- Designs and constructs moderately complex interfaces between SAP and legacy systems and other SAP systems. Beginning to develop deeper knowledge in a particular module.
- Ability to work with business SME and technical staﬀ to understand requirements and develops to speciﬁcations
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve technical problem
- Performance tune HANA models
- A strong understanding of security roles and privileges
- Estimating Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of eﬀort/cost of new application functionality
- Supporting the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, and providing training as required
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- At least 3 years of related professional experience in areas such as SAP development, systems programming, information systems development, or a closely related ﬁeld
- Signiﬁcant experience developing in ABAP within the SAP ECC or S/4 Hana platform
- 2 to 4 years of experience with ALE, ABAP/4, Java, EDI, object oriented programming.
- Experience in large implementations of SAP R3 or S4
- Hands on experience implementing within large, transformational projects
- Experience creating CDS Views
- The following are considered strong assets: SAP PO/PI experience, SAP SLT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration preferred.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.