|Published||September 29, 2023|
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP Developer - Engineering Change Management (ECM) for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 year
Estimated pay range: $ 72 - $89 per hour per client contract and candidate skills, experience and work location.
- As an SAP Technical Developer specializing in Engineering Change Management (ECM), you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and maintenance of SAP ECM processes.
- Develop, configure, and maintain custom SAP modules, objects, and workflows to facilitate ECM processes, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for ECM-related issues, collaborating with business users and SAP functional consultants to resolve problems promptly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements and design and implement SAP solutions that align with ECM processes and business objectives.
- Collaborate with other SAP teams to ensure seamless integration between ECM modules and other SAP modules (e.g., PLM, MM, PP) and non-SAP systems as needed.
- Implement and maintain security measures and access controls to safeguard sensitive ECM data and ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Provide training and guidance to colleagues on ECM processes and SAP solutions, enabling them to utilize the system effectively.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting the design, development, and testing of SAP Workflows.
- Understanding of Engineering Change Management (ECM) processes and industry standards.
- Proven experience as an SAP Technical Developer with a focus on ECM module.
- Strong workflow experience and experience in configuring ECM workflows.
- Should have knowledge of Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing.
- Ability to understand, drive, and support configuration decisions such as document structures & types, and change control for SAP items such as BOMs, materials, documents, and more.
- Strong knowledge of SAP development tools and technologies (ABAP, SAP Fiori, SAPUI5, etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities.
- SAP certifications related to ECM or relevant modules are a plus.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off.
- Sick Leave
- Long -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs