|Published||July 17, 2023|
Please review the job details below.
At Maxar we unlock the promise of space to help governments and businesses solve problems on Earth and beyond. We monitor global change, deliver broadband communications and advance space operations with capabilities in Space Infrastructure and Earth Intelligence.
Want to play a part in humankind's return to the moon, contribute to missions in support of national security, provide expertise used in the latest app technology, or improve the health and sustainability of our planet? Now is your chance to amplify your impact, working to solve the world's most pressing challenges.
Why join us?
There is a reason we receive awards like Best Place to Work, Best Employer, Top Workplace and Candidate Experience winner. Our strength is in our people. Each team member makes a unique contribution to our collective mission, and we recognize that with best-in-class offerings like:
- Work-life balance to include flexible working opportunities and generous time off.
- Family-first benefits like adoption reimbursement, pet insurance and mental health resources.
- Educational perks such as student loan repayment, paid certifications and tuition reimbursement.
- Career growth opportunities including an internal mobility program and leadership training and development.
- Diversified healthcare and investment options including multiple medical plans, a stock purchase program and 401(k).
We are looking for an SAP Developer based in Westminster, CO to collaborate with the cross-functional ERP business analyst team to review the business requirements and design, build, test, and implement a variety of SAP objects, including web applications, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
- Responsible for SAP ABAP, Fiori and Adobe forms development that includes Fiori development and application extension, CDS views, Function Modules, BAPI, User Exits, BADI, Enhancement Framework, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, Workflow, Adobe Forms, and Object-oriented Programming.
- Write technical documents to support the functional specifications and other efforts
- Provide estimates and dependencies for development tasks and demonstrate excellent coding abilities to produce a scalable quality product
- Participate in performance tuning and maintenance activities and ensure technical solutions meet the performance guidelines and standards
- Participate in day-to-day production support, troubleshooting, and apply break fixes to resolve critical bugs
- Must be a U. S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP development experience in S/4 HANA
- Bachelor's degree or four additional years of work experience.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in SAP development tools and technologies such as UI5, Fiori, OData Services, Webdynpro, Workflow
- Deep knowledge of SAP HANA Development (CDS View, Calculation Views, AMDP)
- Working experience on Object Oriented ABAP and RICEF objects (Reports, Interface, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms).
- Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Runtime Analysis and System monitoring
- Must have in-depth understanding of SAP ABAP coding standards and standardized estimation techniques
- Experience in researching, recommending, and developing user exits, BADI's, BTE's, Enhancement Points, and using the Switch Framework
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities at one time and remain results-oriented
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Understanding of SAP Security
- Knowledge of and work within the Agile methodology
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate's unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:
$98,000.00 - $163,000.00 annually.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.