|August 4, 2018
Seeking an experienced SAP Data Warehouse Database Analyst to work in our SAP data warehouse environment.
The right person must be experienced and skilled in: Large enterprise SAP Universe Design, SAP Business Objects, BI Products, Microsoft SQL Server, Reports Design, Structured Query Language (SQL), & Data Warehousing Best Practices.
Requirements: Perform data or database administration in SAP data warehouse environment which includes physical database design, creation, management, and support and logical database modeling and administration. Develop key strategies to allow the client to leverage the power of the data warehouse to improve data mining and reporting methods, performance, and analysis in all program areas.
- Analyze existing data warehouse & BusinessObjects design
- Develop effective ways to optimize existing data models and universe designs to create a robust environment for cutting edge data mining and statistical analysis
- Troubleshoot and optimize for performance all existing database features, software and associated utility products
- Create/maintain data field definitions
- Design, develop, and test SAP Business Objects universe and report solutions
- Work with business users and technical staff to gather and refine requirements for reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc query content
- Participate in the complete development lifecycle, including requirements, design, build, test, and maintain
- Maintain and follow standards for reporting and analytics
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad base of business and technology associates
- Conduct knowledge transfer to State employees who will perform production support long term
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of study
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Clarity, MS Project, Open Workbench, or similar
- Understanding of data/process modeling, relational databases and use of common modeling and query tools
- Experience, at least at a high level, with application development in Java/.net/web development environment
- Ability to provide quality output within tight deadlines and changing priorities and work environments
- Ability to make adjustments to schedules as appropriate to assure compliance with deadlines
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!