|Published||August 26, 2018|
This position is open as of 8/25/2018.
SAP Data Migration Specialist
What You Will Be Doing
- Preserve the integrity of the Data Migration for the global template
- Execute Data Migration Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing and DM strategies
- Execute Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate site data cleansing activity
- Execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria
- Operate the agreed ETL toolset and processes
- Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data and supporting materials
What You Need for this Position
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an SAP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or equivalent
- ERP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of
- ETL methodology, tools and processes
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing
- Data driven/Analytical approach
- Strong spoken and written English
- People Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location.
- Customer Management of location management expectations and delivery of agreed output
SAP, Managed Others, Data Migration, ETL, SQL, Oracle
If you are a good fit for the SAP Data Migration Specialist position, and have a background that includes:
SAP, Managed Others, Data Migration, ETL, SQL, Oracle and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.