|Published||August 26, 2018|
This position is open as of 8/25/2018.
SAP Data Migration Manager
What You Will Be Doing
- Document the SAP Data entity model
- Design, develop and coordinate the integrity of the Data Migration and its environments for the global template
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Data Migration Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP deployment testing and DM strategies
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles
- Coordinate the execution of data test scripts
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate site data cleansing activity
- Design, develop, implement and execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria -
- Design functional specifications for Data Extracts, Translations and Loads (ETL)
- Source appropriate ETL toolset
- Design, develop and implement data reconciliation processes and controls
- Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data environments and supporting materials
What You Need for this Position
- Full lifecycle SAP experience in an SAP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Licensing/Certification Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of SAP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of ETL methodology, tools and processes
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals will be an added advantage.
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment
- People Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location.
SAP, Managed Others, Data Migration, ETL, SQL, Oracle
If you are a good fit for the SAP Data Migration Manager position, and have a background that includes:
SAP, Managed Others, Data Migration, ETL, SQL, Oracle and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.