|Location||West Hartford, CT|
|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
A Kforce client is looking for a SAP Data Migration Analyst to play a key role in supporting and enhancing client global SAP applications in West Hartford, CT.
The candidate works directly with business customers and the Functional BA team to analyze, design, build and test data migration and integration processes for ERP and other systems. The BA will collaborate with the development team and other functional team members to provide comprehensive cross functional solutions.
Main Job Duties:
- This position will provide support for SAP implementation projects by managing and performing the analysis, design and implementation of data migration processes from external ERP systems to SAP. This will include the extraction, normalization and loading of complex data structures required by SAP using interim MS SQL databases including the SQL Management Studio and SQL Server Integration Services
- The SAP Data Integration Business Analyst will follow the development lifecycle around the SAP environment from defining requirements with business representatives, design, configuration, functional & technical specification development and testing of required objects, to final production migration
- Conduct presentations to client audiences and professional peers and communicating with colleagues, management, and business team members on requirements, problems, project status, and issues
- Researching and maintaining knowledge in emerging technologies and their application to the business
- Assist with the creation, development and implementation of IT processes and procedures