|Published||August 28, 2023|
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Codeforce 360, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Job Title: SAP Data Lead
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
SAP Data Lead
- Data Migration Life Cycle Implementation SAP Data Services + SAP information Steward tools expertise DATA Quality + Governance Process Syniti Advance Data Management
- Data Intelligence HANA / HANA Data Services Project experience Has lead customers engagements to understand the fully data lifecycle requirement for S/4HANA and ERP solution deployment
- Has experience provides customers best practices for data conversion into SAP, data management using SAP and Non-SAP data management tools
- Has experience in leading engagements where business data resides inside and outside the core SAP solution Building, maintaining, and driving the schedule of Data Value stream activities, ensuring alignment with the overall project plan and timeline.
- Daily leadership and oversight of Data Value stream team.
- Direct engagement with Project Team Leads in leading and coordinating IT architecture that enables Data Quality reporting as well as business processes that support data readiness.
- Sustainable cross-functional master, functional, and transactional data design related to Advanced Planning capabilities and business rules for data accuracy/consistency.
- Ongoing tracking of project deliverables and for providing accurate status reports. Ongoing tracking of risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies to the project.
- Ability to lead a team of data experts and work with Functional team and legacy experts at the customer side
- To train and transfer knowledge to the team members
- To administer ERP in production environment
- To manage database optimization, back-up and recovery
- To monitor occurrences of new software releases, support packs and kernel upgrades and how these affect the application and users.
- To perform troubleshooting at the ERP and database level.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 164138
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview