|Date Posted||August 6, 2019|
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: SAP Data Entry
Start Date: 08/02/2019
End Date: 09/30/2019
Location: Jacksonville, FL
• Under direct supervision, responsible for data entry into an SAP contract management application.
• Also accountable for contract management report generation and analysis as necessary and in accordance with established purchasing policies and procedures.
• Additional responsibilities include data storage & retrieval and miscellaneous efforts where light/medium level coordination efforts are required, such as preparing reports and developing presentations.
• Database Management (e.g., SAP Procurement Contract Database, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, etc.).
• Routine data analysis (e.g. determination of data entry progress), report generation and miscellaneous/ad hoc tasks, as determined by the commodity manager or buyers.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)