|Published||July 28, 2023|
Job Title: SAP DATA Architect
Location: Lansdale PA (Remote Possible)
Responsible for the data conversion design in SAP S4 from SAP ECC (QM, FICO, OTC, PTP, MDG, AM, MM, MES, etc.)
- Design data conversion processes, rules to covert data to SAP S4 from SAP ECC.
- Support the client in the ongoing SAP S4 upgrade program by hands-on execution of project activities including test scripts, mock cutover, systems integration testing, month-end close rehearsal, and defects resolution.
- Collaborate closely with resource from the client, the primary SI, and SAP professional services - always representing the client's interests.
- Coordinate with other client teams including PMO, Engineering, Integration COE, BI, Basis and Security.
- 8+ years of experience in SAP systems; At least 2 years of in SAP S/4HANA projects as Data Conversion Lead (Functional/domain expert)
- Strong knowledge of the business processes, ERD structure for designing, developing, and testing data conversion processes
- Assess client's desired scope, analyze client data and design project plan. Perform data cleaning, preparation, reporting, and data analysis
- Perform data extraction, aggregation, transformation and quality checking from multiple sources and validation of the performance measures
- Prior hands-on experience in an Azure Cloud Data/Analytics environment and hands-on knowledge of major components like Synapse and ADF.
- Should have experience with data cleansing required for data migrations within the finance domain related to SAP. Experience with SAP ECC to S4 Hana migrations in data migrations that involve finance module.
- Must have hands on configuration experience in SAP S/4 Finance (FI/CO) and at least two other modules.
- Should have knowledge of RICEFW - working knowledge on creation and the use of uploading tools like LSMW's.
- Experience interfacing with SAP third party systems i.e. Banks, Concur, Workday, Hyperion, etc. and boundary systems - understanding of the data flows among these type of platforms
- Experience in data retention policies, impacts on conversion strategies, and archival strategies that can be employed during an S4 upgrade.
- Works closely with business to verify requirements are captured in the solution design
- Works with other process leads to communicate cross functional requirements
- A team-oriented and collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation
- Strong communication skills written, verbal, presentations, and more
- Delivery focus able to deliver against timelines, budget and achieve results
- Expertise in upgrade project life-cycles including; blueprinting, configuration, testing, cut-over and go-live support.