|Published||August 14, 2018|
Generac Power Systems- Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Waukesha, WI is seeking an SAP Data Analyst I.
The SAP Data Analyst I is responsible for the execution of assigned tasks related to process and data integrity. This role will assist the Material Data Governance Team entering material master data as new parts are released from the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software into SAP as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entering critical material master data as new parts are released from the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software into SAP (it may include any modifications to existing parts that will require Sap Material Master modifications) and maintaining all data relevant to component material master setup.
- Critical team member to partner with Engineering in new part add process and configured product order entry.
- Maintain data accuracy and timeliness, a critical highly visible aspect of the position as it impacts supply chain and sales effectiveness, financial performance of the business, and customer perception through on-time delivery, working capital, financial reporting accuracy and product quality.
- Ensure the timely communication and accurate entry of the following information into SAP:
- Basic Views and Characteristics
- Sales Views
- MRP, Purchasing, and WM Views
- Purchasing and Planning Codes
- Procurement Type (Make or Buy, Phantom, etc)
- MRP Type
- Storage Location
- Lead Time Fields – Manufacturing, transportation
- Commodity Code
- EHS / ECCN Classification
- Manufacturer’s Part number for purchased parts
- Processing Lead Times / Lead Time Offsets
- Weights and Dimensions
- Fixed order quantities
- Coordinate completion of material setup with IE’s for Routings and SGS for PIR’s
- Ensure materials are completed for Cost Roll
- Demonstrates personal flexibility in approach and ideas and responds positively and supports changes in procedures, process, technology, responsibility and assignments.
- Act as SAP Super User within functional area as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree OR equivalent experience;
- 1 year experience working within an ERP system.
- Previous experience using SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards or equivalent ERP;
- Demonstrated drive and determination to achieve success;
- Good organization skills and time management;
- Solid quantitative skill set and the ability to analyze, think and communicate with well-supported data;
- Problem solving skills; with direction help frame effective solutions;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and/or assignments concurrently;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Work collaboratively across business units and functions;
- Ability to quickly learn and understand about the industry, company and products;
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Work with a team in a fast paced, high work volume environment with emphasis on maintaining quality and timeliness.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.