|January 19, 2023
ArganoEchelon delivers a unified set of business and technology solutions that are critical to building a strong digital foundation, enabling customers to:
* Reimagine products, services and experiences that align with customer expectations.
* Reengineer to move beyond legacy systems and technology debt
* Gain speed and agility to build an intelligent cloud-based foundation
* Realign challenges and obstacles with a clear path for continuous innovation
The design and implementation of the best UX practices that make these adoptions easy and efficient is only possible with a deep understanding of the UX technologies and how they should be applied to business processes.
We are looking for a SAP CX Practice Lead to form & lead the Business Unit in Argentina.
As an experienced SAP CX Practice Lead, you:
* Have a demonstrated career history in the Enterprise Software industry specialized in Customer Experience, Omni-channel Commerce and Digital Marketing.
* Are an experienced customer strategist with a passion for building outstanding customer experience
* You speak the frontend-go-to-market language, from B2B to experience.
* Have extensive knowledge to meet customer needs and drive transformation.
* Have solid experience advising global clients on Customer Experience, ensuring customer needs are met through the right capabilities at the right time via a truly customer led approach.
* Have worked across multiple customer agendas, from vision and strategy stage, journey mapping, through to execution across the full project lifecycle.
* Are passionate about design thinking.
* Are a strong leader focused on People development and in getting the best from your team
Expectations and responsibilities:
* Responsible for service delivery excellence, enablement, and constant improvement.
* Act as a direct manager and leader of the respective technology and local team.
* Responsible for implementing SAPs standard User Experience solutions for customers.
* Ensure successful communication, deployment and adoption of SAP UX strategy in every project. This means proactive evangelization of SAP UX strategy and leading a change to embed UX activities into projects
* Plan, prioritize, design and build UX applications to support a complete and cohesive user experience.
* Provide knowledge transfer to project and customer teams on SAP UX solutions.
* Stay current on UX trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile, etc.) and creatively apply UX trends to customer needs.
* 100% Remote
* OSDE (family plan)
* Payment in USD
* Two weeks paid vacation
* Referral Bonus Program
* Flexible schedule
* Work equipment
* Learning and Development programs, trainings and certifications - Udemy Business License