|Date Posted||June 13, 2019|
Senior SAP Customer Service Representative
Manufacturing company in Southwest Charlotte is looking for an SAP Customer Service Representative. Direct Hire. $42-45k. Regular business hours.
- Assist the Manager in leading the department, participate in leadership team meetings
- Ensure expectations or job functions that support goals are maintained and followed
- Provide expert technical support to customers and sales force
- Function as the Knowledge Coordinator for departmental resources & E-catalog expert user
- Serve as product expert (order entry, quoting, calls, order issues, backorders, escalations)
- Manage customer expectations, lead-times and product offering
- Act as a liaison with outside sales department
- Maintain an expert understanding of products, services and operations to better assist the needs of the customer & company
- Serve as department liaison between staff and management for escalated and difficult customer situations
- Ensure the department is operating and adhering to policies & procedures by supervising/assisting in work activity of all Customer Support team members
- Assist with departmental process improvements and advise on areas that do not meet customer expectations
- Serve as product expert for developing and assisting manager with coordination of training
- Assist and multi-task in a fast-paced call center setting with constantly changing demands
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution preferrred.
- 3+ years of customer service and SAP experience.
- Intermediate to expert level skill in Microsoft Office applications
- Leadership capabilities and/or handling escalated customer service situations
- Ability to manage escalations and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Passionate about providing the exceptional customer experience
- Ability to quickly learn new software, systems or processes
- Proven ability to train others on systems and/or processes
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Solid SAP experience required
- Some travel may be required (25%)
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)