|Published||August 28, 2018|
Volt has been a leader in the Staffing Industry for 60 years and currently has more than 100 branches nationwide to serve both our clients' and candidates' needs. We connect office professionals with leading employers in the area. Whether you are looking for a contract/temporary position or a direct hire, we are here to serve you. Find out more about us by visiting www.volt.com.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a SAP experienced Customer Service Representative with HIGH VOLUME CALL CENTER experience . He or she will interact directly with internal personnel and customers ranging from expediter to company presidents, often under conditions of stress. The attitude and skill of this person often makes the difference between satisfied and lost customers within a distribution environment.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing services to the customer from the time an inquiry or order is received until the customer has received the product using SAP Sales and Distribution. The position requires an excellent attitude, high motivation in problem solving, knowledge of company policies and products and the ability to protect the company's interests without antagonizing the customer.
MUST HAVE SAP knowledge and experience. MUST HAVE CALL CENTER experience, handling 150-200 calls a day, 50-70 emails daily.
Busy work environment with minimal downtime.
This position will report to the Manager, Export and Domestic Customer Service.
SAP Sales Distribution knowledge
SAP knowledge of transaction codes- sales and distribution
Code knowledge: VA01, VA02, VA03, VA05.
Good written communication skills
Call center experience a MUST, handling 150-200 calls a day.
Handle customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, internet, EDI, Fax and e-mail.
- Process workflow to ensure timeliness of releasing blocked orders to allow timely shipments, order entry, correspondence, and credit memorandums.
- Provides team lead daily reporting of uncompleted work.
- Participate in procedure development, testing system upgrades and special projects as needed.
- Exhibit a positive attitude to customers and co-workers and eliminate negative communication.
Critical Skills and Qualifications
- High volume call center experience a MUST. 150-200 calls a day.
- Must portray a professional image in dealing with customers and company personnel.
- Comprehensive understanding of all assigned product lines and markets.
- Incumbents must have an excellent understanding of sales, customer service and marketing policies and procedures and product knowledge. A good understanding of the sales systems is also required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of high volume customer service, distribution experience are required.
- Excellent communication and SAP knowledge are essential.
- Self-motivation is a plus.
- Must have worked in a team environment.