|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
SAP Customer Service Representative
Manufacturing company in Southwest Charlotte is looking for an SAP Customer Service Representative. Temp to Hire. $17-19/hour. Regular business hours.
- Develop a thorough understanding of company products, operations, websites and literature to add value to and assist customers
- Address customer inquiries that come into the customer service department by phone, web/email, mail, fax, chat or Social Media by providing courteous and prompt responses
- Process basic order requests per departmental guidelines (i.e. change orders)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the customer(s) and their needs to professionally resolve and/or manage customer situations with a goal of first contact resolution
- Escalate non-routine issues outside of knowledge scope to appropriate supervisor/manager
- Interpret warranty conditions and issues
- Update management on customer developments/issues
- Use appropriate data systems to track contacts and inquiries
- Interface with the proper facility to bring resolution to customer issues
- Report to department manager any areas that do not meet service expectations
- Assist department manager with departmental process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution preferrred
- 3+ years of customer service and SAP experience
- Intermediate to expert level skill in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage escalations and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experience
- Ability to quickly learn new software, systems or processes
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)