|Location||Fort Myers, FL|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2021|
Requisition ID: 48858 Title: Application Analyst III-SAP CS/SM Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Fort Myers, FL
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively seeking a SAP CS/SM Analyst III who works directly with the Customer Service departments within Arthrex to develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for SAP Customer Service /Service Management (CS/SM). Responsible for hands-on functional configuration in SAP CS/SM & SD modules. Provide SAP CS/SM support performing required system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end. Excellent communications and analytical skills, strong technical project management skills and a Bachelors’ degree will be essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and/or requesting technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with BRM and business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Production support experience across a broad of set of SAP CS/SM and SD functionality
- Capability to partner with the business and jointly develop technology enabled solutions
- This is an in-office position located Fort Myers, Florida; it is not a remote position.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Experience configuring and delivering SAP solutions with Service Contracts; Warranties; Notifications; Repair Orders; Service Orders; Pricing; Resource related billing.
- Experience working with business process flows for consignment sales.
- Experience working with functionality of Equipment; Serialization; Task lists, SAP Installed Base
- Experience with HP ALM tool.
- SAP experience in the medical devices, biotech, healthcare or Pharma industries
- Experience with validated systems
- SAP’s Solution Manager, including process and performance monitoring
- Understanding of the ASAP methodology
- Must have at least 5-7 years of hands-on experience with SAP CS /SM & OTC.
- Must have ability to perform configuration for SAP CS/SM and SD.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements associated with SAP ABAP.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience with SAP upgrades
- Experience using LSMW, SAP Query
- Experience with EDI, IDOC, and PI
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.