|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Hybrid onsite model in Greensboro, NC
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our company drives prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. We are committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Our solutions to today’s global challenges are driven by our Mission of “Driving prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions” and our Vision “To be the most desired and successful transport and infrastructure solution provider in the world”.
Why join us?
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and team-focused environment in a company that is well known for its state-of-the-art company culture and benefits. Our culture is about how we interact with each other, our customers, and with society as a whole. It helps us to achieve our business objectives, is firmly rooted in our history, and is critical to our company’s long-term success. It is the foundation on which everything else is built. We are defined by five carefully chosen values: Customer Success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage on day 1 of employment
- Generous 401k match and employer contribution that increases with tenure
- Generous PTO + 7 company paid holidays
We are looking for senior SAP Solution Advisors with a department in the SAP CRM area, with experience in the SAP Sales Distribution module of SAP ECC 6.0 or higher and knowledgeable in SAP Spare Parts Management solution/architecture. In this job, you will support the business on day-to-day maintenance issues, drive problem-solving tasks, maintaining and monitor the solution. You will work closely together with business stakeholders and technical consultants on continuous improvement ideas and enhance the solution. This role will be based out of Greensboro, NC (hybrid onsite model) and relocation assistance is provided.
- 6+ years relevant experience in SAP CRM
- Must have functional knowledge on CRM processes like Order Management, Claims/Returns Management and CRM Billing
- Hands-On experience in SAP CRM/Sales Distribution core processes especially on the system SAP CRM order management along with SAP ECC as a cross-functional system
- CRM Quotation to Cash Process and setup
- CRM Services – Returns Management
- Initial and Delta download from ECC to CRM (Partners, Product master, Condition records & Transactional data)
- Partner Determination, Pricing, CRM Billing, Action profiles
- Must have experience in Middleware knowledge & settings
- Good understanding of the CRM job scheduling and its dependencies
- Good to have functional knowledge on Campaign Management and integration between CRM-ECC & ECC-APO systems
- Sound knowledge about ECC Sales Distribution
- Basic understanding of CRM ABAP Standard programs i.e. CRMD* and CRM*
- Integration between CRM & APO gATP (Order Fulfillment)
- Knowledge of Logistics integration with CRM
- Knowledge in interfaces on XML and SAP PI
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.