|Published||August 23, 2023|
The SAP CRM/SD BSA will be primarily responsible for the business processes definition, implementation, and configuration within SAP Sales process - CRM & SD. The BSA will also be responsible for some of the non-SAP applications which support the Sales Business Unit at Lam.
The analyst will analyze complex business problems and help define the solution. Identify gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scale new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner. Configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit and cycle testing. Support business end users during integration and user acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Participate and lead cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues.
The analyst will also support the business teams on a day-to-day basis with their production issues and address any challenges they might face to conduct their business activities.
- Has a thorough understanding of the SAP CRM & SD functions for which application is used, interfaces with Business and IT cross functional teams to identify and resolve business systems problems and consult with various users to identify potential improvements.
- Specific emphasis on the following areas of Opportunity / Quotation / Sales Order management.
- Knowledge of condition technique to determine pricing, tax, accounts, output, partners, etc.
- Expertise in SAP CRM Sales & SAP Sales and Distribution (SD); Order types, Item categories, schedule line categories, etc.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Experience working on applications built on SAP WebDynpro, SAP Portal, SAP WebUI(CRM) & SAP Fiori.
- Experience in working with technical teams such as ABAP, Basis, Portal, Security and new dimension technologies.
- Integration experience with product configuration (VC) & order BOM preferred.
- Collaborate with supply chain team to solve business problems related to planning, manufacturing and logistics.
- In-depth integration experience of sales & finance to work on invoicing, trade(GTS), costing, etc
- Demonstrated experience in cross-functional projects (upgrades, enhancements, acquisitions)
- Understanding of Enterprise structure configuration related to sales and integration assignments.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Lead cross-functional projects including Technical team, Functional team and Business Functions as needed.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Accurately translate and documents business requirements into functional specifications to solve business problem
- Prioritize business requirements and recommend changes to multiple business processes.
- Assess the risks of various solutions looking across multiple applications
- Clearly articulate the impact of business problems and benefits using business language
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 6+ years SAP experience with focus emphasis on SAP CRM & SD
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills as needed on different technologies as the job demands.
- Detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Self-directed with experience in managing priorities and timelines
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Background in sales domain is beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience in project management desired.
- Knowledge on capabilities in SAP S/4 HANA Sales Process is desired.
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
Lam Research ("Lam" or the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. Lam is committed to and reaffirms support of equal opportunity in employment and non-discrimination in employment policies, practices and procedures on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. It is the Company's intention to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees.
We Look Forward to Your Application
Salary and Benefits
CA San Francisco Bay Area Salary Range for this position: $101,000.00 - $220,000.00
The above salary range for this position is relevant to applicants that reside or work onsite in the California, San Francisco Bay Area only. Salary offers will depend on factors that include the location you work from, your level, education, training, specific skills, years of experience and comparison to other employees already in this role. Actual salary may vary from salary offered due to numerous factors including but not limited to unpaid time off, unpaid leave, company mandated shutdown, and other relevant factors.
In addition, the successful candidate for this position will become eligible for a comprehensive set of outstanding benefits. Click here to learn more about the benefits Lam offers for this position www.lambenefits.com.
IND123 #LI-GS1 #LI-Hybrid