|Date Posted||June 15, 2019|
Currently looking for a Manager for the Business Technology Team within the Information Technology department. The Manager is responsible for: planning, organizing and overseeing all approved information technology activities for the assigned functional area(s) of support; designing effective and efficient computer systems which address both business and technical requirements; providing project planning, implementation, control and integration of solutions using multiple technologies, affecting multiple applications; preparing timely and accurate project estimates and proposals; working with external vendors; acting as a consultant to the organization in both business and technical areas of expertise; applying outside knowledge of IT developments, trends, and new technologies; assessing risk and making decisions which affect the project and the company; managing and developing assigned staff including coaching/mentoring and performance management; successfully managing multiple priorities and deadlines; and contributing to long range planning and budget discussions.
Forward-thinking, highly-professional SAP-using client in Mason, OH (between Dayton and Cincinnati) seeks an SAP CRM Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience coordinating/overseeing activities in an SAP CRM environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting and developing SAP CRM, including gathering requirements, customizing, and configuring
- Minimum 5 years of experience integrating SAP CRM with other SAP modules such as MM, SD, and FI
- Minimum 3 years of ABAP experience, including ability to read the code and debug programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience leveraging CRM BADIs
- Minimum 3 years of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
- Minimum 3 years of process improvement experience for operational support systems.
- Budgeting experience, preferred