|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Location: Detroit, MI
SAP CRM (ISU) Solutions Lead
Location: Remote to start – highly likely to need to work onsite in Detroit, MI in the future
Duration: 1-2+ year open ended contract
Interview: phone screen with recruiter then Teams interview with Technical Managers and team
Start Date: Mid-April
C2C and W2 are fine (No OPT or CPT candidates please)
The SAP CRM Development/Solutions Lead will be responsible for providing SAP technical/functional leadership and Innovative Solutioning & documentation, for multiple development initiatives, in a complex SAP S/4HANA CRM & ISU Applications environment.
There are eight critical components relevant to this environment: Billing & Rates, Choice, CRM/Channels, Document Management, Device Management, FICA, Mass Print & Reporting (Strong emphasis on ISU) Critical emphasis placed on:
1) Quality Assurance (QA), in particular, must be able to perform critical code analysis/investigation, for the Reduction/Elimination of Technical Debt (management of technical/development/quality defects), and Automated Testing approaches; to determine if Development is supportable/sustainable, in early stages of process, to shorten Development/QA/Production Cycle
2) Proven ability to fully understand development/production requirements and communicate those requirements to developers through solution design, with ability to fully understand development/code issues and anticipate potential failure points/gaps.
3) Proven ability to create processes, for assessment and analysis of Application/Development downstream impact of all affected technical/user/customer communities.
4) Ability to document/analyze/design effective processes and provide thought leadership for formalized Documentation/Artifacts for all Solutioning, Development, QA (including automation). Preparation of Functional/Technical specification documents, business design documents, and effective test cases.
5) Develop decision documents that clearly articulate the problem/opportunity, pros & cons and provide a recommendation.
6) Candidate must have the skill to configure and code if necessary.
• 4+ years of SAP S/4 HANA experience
• 8+ years of IS-U/CRM/FICA/Device Management (DM) with a major Utility provider
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS/CIS/Computer Engineering
• SAP Certification
• ABAP Certification
• Proven Technical/Functional leadership skills
• Regarding Mass Print and Reporting (OpenText Presentment) - the best candidate would have understanding about how SAP interacts with Open Text.
• the person who would best fulfill this role is going to have to see the big picture as well as be able to lead, and to execute at the individual contributor level. Also needs to take direction well from specialists and the technology and Architecture teams.
• Detailed configuration experience in the Billing area including complex Rates, Invoicing, Budget, Billing (Payment Plans)
• Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, development/configuration, testing, and support
• Solid understanding of areas of ISU (including Device Management, CRM, Billing/Rates – Categories – Types – Rate Determination – Billing Schemas, etc)
• Excellent Leadership/Communication skills and ability to lead a team of S/4HANA/CRM/IS-U Developers
• Strong understanding of Utility Industry and its unique/complex Market dynamics (regulated markets, deregulated markets, etc)
Please send qualified resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]