|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
Industry/Sector: TMT X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our SAP Customer practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
Our team helps organisations translate customer relationships into better business value. As part of the team, you’ll specialise in leveraging business centric, benchmark based approach to creating & sustaining customer relationships.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in a SAP Customer consulting capacity to:
- Engaging with clients' business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to a SAP Customer solution;
- Defining project scope and providing project implementation estimates including time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk;
- Establishing measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs;
- Working with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level while Managing and mentoring SAP Customer technical staff;
- Demonstrating thought leader level knowledge and understanding of SAP Customer application based solutions with demonstrated proficiency;
- Demonstrating thought leader level knowledge in consulting, designing, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium sized consulting engagements within the SAP Customer product suite;
- Demonstrating thought leader level knowledge with significant experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP Customer solutions and improving business processes;
- Demonstrating thought leader level knowledge and a record of success in the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors including technology, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products or utilities;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the SAP Customer solution components required for successful integrations to SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust, seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge-base of service delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality;
- Developing strategy, as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management; and,
- Utilizing presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers, practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or other standard business communications.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.