|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
We are seeking a Sr. Architect with experience in SAP CPQ to be part of the Offer to Price team responsible for Offering and Pricing Life Cycle Management. The ideal candidate should have worked on integrating SAP CPQ with SAP ERP systems (SAP BRIM). And also has experience with implementing guided-selling in SAP CPQ. This is an individual contributor role with a high level of influence and responsibility.
The Application Architects work hand in hand with product and engineering teams to create solutions that cross a portfolio of software and applications supporting client’s business activities. These applications range from SAP to Sharepoint, to Salesforce, along with various data warehouses. With our business model transformation underway (moving from selling perpetual software licenses to cloud-based subscription services), we are making huge investments in modernizing our Offer to Cash business processes.
- Evaluates architectural options and defines the overall architecture of the system, ensuring commonality across systems.
- Defines non-functional requirements including performance monitoring, alerting, and code management, ensuring alignment with technology best practices and SLAs.
- Determines major elements and subsystems and defines interfaces as well as the architectural runway.
- Mentors and coaches other members of the team.
- Provides subject matter expertise and technical consulting support to the vendor and on internal applications and interfaces.
- Drives engagement with ITS Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure secure development and deployment of solutions.
- Interfaces with the Product Owners and IT partners at the Program level to define and estimate features for agile teams.
- Works within the Agile environment and employs ITIL best practices.
- Conducts industry research, facilitates new product and vendor evaluations, and assists in vendor selection.
- Assists in production support and maintenance of applications as needed.
- Supports Product Management and Project Management teams to identify solutions and round out the roadmap.
- Definition and delivery related to areas of business focus identified by our Business Strategy.
- Communication: Tell the story of a vision for how Offer-to-Cash applications evolve within the enterprise ecosystem