|Date Posted||November 1, 2020|
Hiring Manager's Note:
if you worked on-SAP CPQ with other business applications like SAP BRIM and have design experience in SAP CPQ, Variant Configuration (VC) and SAP S4 Sales and Distribution.Finally, this is a Contract to hire position, as we continually look to fill key roles in the Digital Business platform group.
We are seeking a Sr. Architect with experience in SAP CPQ to be part of the Offer to Price team responsible for Offering and Pricing Life Cycle Management. The ideal candidate should have worked on integrating SAP CPQ with SAP ERP systems (SAP BRIM). And also has experience with implementing guided-selling in SAP CPQ. This is an individual contributor role with a high level of influence and responsibility.
- Evaluates architectural options and defines the overall architecture of the system, ensuring commonality across systems.
- Defines non-functional requirements including performance monitoring, alerting, and code management, ensuring alignment with technology best practices and SLAs.
- Determines major elements and subsystems and defines interfaces as well as the architectural runway.
- Mentors and coaches other members of the team.
- Provides subject matter expertise and technical consulting support to the vendor and on internal applications and interfaces.
- Drives engagement with ITS Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure secure development and deployment of solutions.
- Interfaces with the Product Owners and IT partners at the Program level to define and estimate features for agile teams.
- Works within the Agile environment and employs ITIL best practices.
- Conducts industry research, facilitates new product and vendor evaluations, and assists in vendor selection.
- Assists in production support and maintenance of applications as needed.
- Supports Product Management and Project Management teams to identify solutions and round out the roadmap.
- Definition and delivery related to areas of business focus identified by our Business Strategy.
- Communication: Tell the story of a vision for how Offer-to-Cash applications evolve within the enterprise ecosyst
- 4+ years' experience in business application design, development, implementation, and/or solution architecture within the Offering, Pricing, and Order management life cycles.
- Implementation and Design Experience for CI/CD, Observability, Test Automation for SAP CPQ
- Experience with performance tuning of SAP CPQ for business needs.
- Experience with designing Restful API’s and middleware applications such as Mulesoft, SAP CPI and SAP CPS
- Experience in Designing and implementing Distributed Systems