|Published||July 30, 2023|
*Note: This is a subsidized employment position available through Workforce Solutions Capital Area. All candidates will be considered after program eligibility is confirmed.*
Employer: Aspire Digital
Job Title: SAP CPQ Associate Consultant
As an SAP CPQ Associate Consultant your primary job is to learn about and implement the CPQ ecosystem of configurations, coding, and integrations. You will develop and utilize the below core skill sets while working with customers, third party partners and our own development staff. As you develop your skills you will be given opportunities to join in ongoing projects and to interview as a consultant with some of the world's leading software, manufacturing, and medical companies.
• Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
• Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
• Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
• Writing scripts and programs to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities.
• Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
• Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
• Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
• Ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
• Keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
• Technically Minded.
• Responsible and self-motivated.
• Comfortable speaking to groups and talking to clients.
• Willing to continuously learn and self-develop.
• A shown desire to develop themselves in the tech world.
• Experience with any programming language.