|Location||Bessemer City, NC|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2019|
Apex Systems is currently seeking an experienced SAP Coordinator in the Gastonia, NC area. Please contact Maddy Bewick or Stephen Frazer at 704.521.6100 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Administrative support to Maintenance and Reliability
- Update incident reporting database
- Maintain and update monthly safety records
- Maintain radios, weekend phone.
- Support Responsible Care program
- Understands, supports, and strictly adheres to site standards, policies, and procedures relevant to safety, industrial hygiene, security/CTPAT requirements, and environmental.
- Audits conformance to safety standards.
- Maintenance SAP Master data
- Distribute Preventive/Predictive work orders accordingly
- Review and Closed completed PM/PD work orders
- Correct and Modify Existing PM’s resulting from approval of Reliability team
- Create New PM by direction of Reliability Team
- Create listings for new stores items provided by spares lists
- Manage and run EOM report to Preventive Performance
- Assist with Bill of Materials listings
- Gather Equipment nameplate information for SAP details
- Maintain the Maintenance Score Card
- Maintenance equipment database
- Maintain the monthly maintenance records
- Confirm all schedule hours into SAP
- Generate blanket work orders
- Maintain maintenance database
- Handle hourly inquiries about dept administration
- Maintain all of maintenance training records
- Maintain office equipment
- Order office supplies
- Track work release forms
- Maintain Dept ISO 9000 documents
- Create and Maintain Equipment Filing System
- Create new equipment in SAP
- Maintain master equipment data in SAP
- Ensure new equipment is populated with the proper Bill of Materials in SAP
- Maintain weekend duty lists- hourly and salary.
- Track and report all vacation time
- Maintain the maintenance org charts
- Maintain master attendance logs maintenance people- hourly and salary
- Arrange dept travel/training.
Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Site Leadership, Site EHS, Site Engineering, Site Reliability
Vendors and Contractors
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma. 2 years experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
SAP Skills a Plus.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually very quiet.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178