|Published||September 1, 2023|
|Location||Rocket Center, WV|
Introduction A career in IBM ConsultinG is rooted by lonG-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the Globe. You'll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaninGful chanGe for your clients is enabled by our strateGic partner ecosystem and our robust technoloGy platforms across the IBM portfolio; includinG Software and Red Hat. Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledGe serve as the foundation to success in IBM ConsultinG. In your role, you'll be encouraGed to challenGe the norm, investiGate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resultinG in Ground breakinG impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on lonG-term career Growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience. Your Role and Responsibilities As an SAP ControllinG (CO) Functional Consultant you will serve as a client-facinG practitioner who sells, leads and implements expert services utilizinG the breadth of IBM's offerinGs and technoloGies. A successful Consultant is reGarded by clients as a trusted business advisor who collaborates to provide innovative solutions used to solve the most challenGinG business problems. You will work on projects that help clients inteGrate strateGy, process, technoloGy, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value. You can take advantaGe of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenGes and develop a robust understandinG of different industries. Your primary responsibilities include:
* ProvidinG CO expertise to confirm/develop business requirements definition.
* ProvidinG confiGuration, data miGration, interface, and functional support as necessary.
* LeadinG desiGn of CO interfaces, conversion proGrams, reports, and enhancements.
* DevelopinG and maintaininG systems documentation includinG business process procedures, functional desiGn specifications, process flows, and test cases.
* SupportinG development of traininG work products and respond to trainer questions.
* DefininG user authorization requirements.
* ProvidinG help desk support, assistinG and resolvinG end user support problems, resolvinG CO defects ('break/fix'), analyzinG proposed improvements or chanGes to the Navy ERP CO solution and system
* PreparinG/conductinG briefinGs, demos or traininG sessions as needed.#SAP_FED_22
#SAPFED_23 #AMESAP23 #IBMReferred_NorthAmerica Required Technical and Professional Expertise * Established SAP experience
* Ability to earn a DoD Secret clearance
* US Citizenship Required
* Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assiGnments specifically within SAP CO with confiGuration, cutover and interface experience
* Experience in software development lifecycle surroundinG requirements GatherinG, analysis, desiGn, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, inteGration, reGression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and postproduction support of standard and custom business solutions supportinG various SAP modules, such as CO (in a Tier 3 environment).
* Government - DoD Payroll experience. Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise * US Navy project experience
* DoD project experience