|Published||July 25, 2023|
Job Title: SAP Consultant - L2 Team Lead
Job Location: US - Onshore, OH/Remote
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Roles & Responsibilities
• Oversight of all Production issues & maintenance related to SAP Systems and Processes associated with Finance (SAP FI, CO) & Supply Chain ( SAP MM, SD, GTS, SNC), during US hours
o Understanding and tracking of all current and trending issues, including Job failures
o Monitoring O&M emails, and replying to User and teams
o Troubleshooting the user and batch job issues to find resolutions within SLA
• Managing the L2 team
o Guidance to the team on how to resolve issues, or whom to contact
o Knowing what each person is working on, workload balancing, admin, time-off, etc.
• Escalation and SPOC for the team
o Step-in or take-on complicated issues, that require coordination with other teams
o Meetings with leadership (US and BGL) - relay relevant information back to the team
• Daily Meetings with L2 Team
o Review open issues, and current tasks with each member
o Discuss current VSIT topics, cover admin items, training, and coaching
• Cherwell Incidents and Tasks
o Monitoring, reviewing, routing, and assigning of tickets, etc.
o Assess and determine the priority of work for the team
• Change Management
o Awareness of other issues or projects going on that may affect Production
• Maintenance Activities
o Involved in Maintenance weekends, Big Bang (Disaster Recovery) and Holiday Readiness
• On-call schedule
o Point of escalation during business and after-hours
o Occasional on-call shifts and Saturday's for maintenance weekends
o Maintain rotation calendar in Teams & OpsGenie
• Reporting & Analysis
o Monthly reporting on team stats, tickets, pages, time, etc.
o Ad hoc reporting, like analyzing job failures, or requests from Scott
• Policies, Processes and Procedures
o Input on defining L2 'Global' O&M Roles & Responsibilities
o Advise on process improvements
• Onboarding and Training
o Maintaining the Master Spreadsheet
o KT Sessions - leading and coordinating on KT session
o Submitting RFCs for access, follow-ups, etc.
• Experience leading a production support team within SAP systems and process
• Hands-on configuration experience in SAP FICO and/or MM and/or SD.
• Experience in on-call support role in analyzing basic and complex issues surrounding Finance and Supply Chain business processes and systems
Openlogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Openlogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.