SAP Consultant (IM, WM, MM) – US or Mexico

at Insight Global
Published February 2, 2024
Location Beachwood, OH
Category Default  
Job Type Full-time  


A major client of Insight Global is looking for a SAP Solutions Analyst to help them design end to end solutions for small to medium size projects within North America, Mexico, and Canada. Currently SAP is the standard tool for this clients North American region, however different regions within North America utilize different ERP tools for their Warehouse Management and Materials Management modules. This person will be working with these regions to design implementation solutions of these modules to ensure that its standard across North America. The Solutions Analyst will be working with TCS on all global SAP implementations as well and act as the liaison. The client is looking for someone who is a functional expert of SAP within MM, WM, and IM and has a good technical understanding of the ERP Tools as well. The client is looking for someone stronger on the functional side rather than the technical side. This candidate will be leaned on as the SME for MM, WM, and IM modules. 60% of their work is solutions designing and the other 40% will be spent managing the projects. The Solutions Analyst will be the face of our client for all internal implementation and all integrations with external 3PLs and vendors, therefore this person must be well spoken and professional at all times.

Required Skills & Experience

* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field

* 7+ years of experience within SAP with MM, WM, and IM (Materials Management, Warehouse Management, and Inventory Management)

* Experience leading 2+ End to End implementations of SAP. Including everything from discovery to production support.

* Experience creating complex SAP solutions on a global scale

* Fluent spoken and written English & Spanish. (MUST HAVE. The business side speaks Spanish, have to communicate with them)

Nice to Have Skills & Experience

* Experience as a project manager

Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.