|Published||July 30, 2022|
· In depth knowledge of Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Material Ledger, Mixed Costing, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting, Internal Orders and WBS.
· Strong understanding of core SAP Enterprise Structure concepts including Company Code, Company, Profit Center, Ledger, Ledger Group, Fiscal Year Variants, Document Types.
· Strong understanding of core SAP Master Data concepts including Internal Orders, WBS Elements, Cost Centers, GL Accounts, Cost Elements.
· Business Process understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, and how the SAP Modules interact with each other (SD, MM, FI, CO).
· Techno-functional understanding of the FI and CO Documents and postings (BSEG, BKPF, COEP, COBK) as well as Cost Objects including Internal Orders & WBS Elements (AUFK, PRPS) and their various associations and attributes.
· Various other business model and sap module expertise (CO-PA, COS, etc.), and strong ability to articulate and challenge the current state design to meet business requirements easier.
· Capable of collaborating with other team members to ensure that Features/User Stories meet business needs.
· Ability to work in a team environment & support team member globally.
· Ability to analyze, interpret & define Business Requirements into Functional specification Documents for Application Development team.