|Date Posted||August 20, 2019|
Duration: 1 year
SAP ABAP Developer to analyze complex business problems to be solved within SAP ECC system and utilize their technical expertise as a developer and to troubleshoot and resolve complex programs and various forms. Technical support will primarily be given to an ECC 6.0 EHP 5 and ECC 6.0 EHP 6 system.
- Identify and resolve complex technical issues within our customer service-level agreements.
- Translate user requests to gather requirements to build technical objects in accordance to our developer handbook guidelines.
- Able to perform under pressure during times like a system down situation.
- Ability to work across multiple teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Conduct working sessions with business users as required.
- Understanding of SAP ECC and table structures, data elements/fields, & table inter-dependencies.
- Able to work with Basis team during troubleshooting providing guidance when required.
- The ability to apply OSS notes as required to resolve issues.
- Will need to become proficient in working within our ticketing system – ServiceNow.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to manage work with minimal supervision.
- Candidate will need to be based in Hickory, NC and flexible to move Charlotte, NC in August 2019.
- Remote work is possible at supervisor’s discretion.
- 5+ years SAP ECC 6.0 – ABAP Development experience required.
- Traditional ABAP coding and OO coding knowledge required
- Excellent knowledge of SapScript and Smartform programing is a must.
- Working knowledge of Adobe forms is a plus.
- Participating in an on-call rotation with the operations team required.
- Excellent communication and written skills to aid in RICEF creation and design document creation.
- Knowledge of researching and implementing SAP OSS messages as required.
- Knowledge of SAP best practices
- Proficient in debugging complex programs.
- ServiceNow experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and communication skills is a must
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178