|Date Posted||May 25, 2019|
Client is looking for skilled professionals to help build out their SAP practice within their GPS (Government Public Sector - Federal, State, Local and Higher Ed)
The current team is 40-50 employees as well as sub-contractors
Client recently won a large project with the US Navy for a 5-year contract to implement SAP - FICO Module
Client is seeking consultants to support the implementation who have:
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
- SAP MM (Materials Management)
- SAP SCM (Supply Chain)
They do no need Analysts for this project but candidates who have implementation experience. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate advanced experience in SAP implementation.
Candidate must have Secret Clearance and must have a college degree. No flex.
This role is on site in client's office in Arlington or at the Naval Yard in DC. No remote flex.
Client has multiple openings and will hire varying levels of experience. We have made close to 30 ServiceNow placements over the past 12 months and they slot candidates into salary banding based on their job classifications. Meaning we will send anyone who has SAP implementation experience and a secret clearance.
Client is adding 25 people to their team over the next 2-3 months.
Most roles will be in the $120k-$140k range but will also hire $160k and up. This is all depending on experience level.
- Talent: confirm information, discuss project and culture at company
- On site 3 person panel: 90 minute technical screen, culture and someone from the project for Managing Director
- May have a call with the Managing Director or Principal but has not been occurring within this SAP project
- Offer within 24-72 hours from on site interview