|Published||August 28, 2018|
|Location||Burr Ridge, IL|
Role : SAP Consultant
Duration : 05-06 Months Contract
Location : Burr Ridge, IL
· Understand current EDI process, issues and challenges.
· Provide and document suggestions to resolve current issues and where possible, implement corrective actions only with Tuthill approval.
· Provide best of breed process to address the business issues faced by Tuthill.
· Assess the current SPS commerce middleware and its long term value and suggest/document best in class alternatives.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
· Must have 10 years of SAP Development experience in full life cycle implementations and complex application integrations
· Must have 5 years of SAP EDI development experience in designing and developing application solutions using SAP IDocs, XML, EDI, Enhancements/User exits and integrations in SAP ECC environment.
· Working knowledge of SAP Process Integration based Interface development.
· Knowledge of Background with file transfer protocols – FTP, SFTP, FTPS
· Experience with standard communication protocols, Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services
· The candidate should be outspoken and passionate about delivering well designed solutions that exceed business objectives and drive business success.
· Extensive Experience in Business Adapters like SeeBurger, AS2 Adapter configuration.
· Experience with SAP Integration technologies (ALE, EDI IDoc, PI, SOAP, RFC, SeeBurger ) EDI messages in the SeeBurger/Gentran application including Customer/Supplier connections.
· Experience in creating and maintaining EDI transaction sets.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must.
· Expertise in Design Repository, Integration Directory, Graphical Mapping. Experience in Adapter Configuration File, FTP, IDOC, JDBC, Webservice, RFC.
· Proxy development and configuration.
· Experience in Java Mappings and User Defined Functions
· Need Locals.
· Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice-To-Have Qualifications/ Skills:
· Knowledge on Functional Modules like Sale and Distribution, Purchasing, Production Planning, etc.
· Successful teamwork experience
· Capable of leading and conducting application design discussions with customer project and vendor teams.