|Published||August 8, 2018|
SAP Techno-Functional Consultant
Our Houston-area leader in the Energy industry is searching for a SAP Techno-Functional Consultant experienced with the SAP IS-U/CCS Domain. If you have experience in the utilities industry, as well as IS-U, CCS, and CRM we'd like to speak with you!
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 months, with extension highly likely
Pay Rate: Determined based on experience and other factors - let's talks
- Develops, Designs, enhances and maintains SAP application programs, objects supporting Retail back office team and functions.
- Strong Knowledge of SAP ISU/CCS Domain and utility industry is MUST.
- Good In-Depth knowledge of SAP ISU Module esp. in Market Transactions, Device Management, Billing Invoicing, Dunning, Rate setup, FICA, customer enrollment, customer interaction, account maintenance, customer inquiry, remittance processing, credit and collections and Intercompany data exchange.
- TX and NE Market knowledge is a plus. CRM Development knowledge is a plus.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience: 5+ years of IT experience.
- Ability to prepare and or make presentations is required.
- Technical writing skill is required.
- Process-oriented and analytical, quality-oriented thinking is a must. The individual will be required to identify logical, rational approaches to business solutions.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)