|Published||June 11, 2023|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As a Service Coordinator, you will be an important point of contact for a defined customer group, working closely with Support, Care Services consultants, and Customer Success Partners and communicating with customers regarding a variety of topics ranging from support tickets and configuration changes to service performance and other opportunities. The Service Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring clear, consistent communication and accountability for the overall customer communications experience. Primary competence should be communication skills and an interest in the delivery of solutions to meet business requirements related to Travel and Expense Management delivered in the cloud is essential.
- Establish and maintain a trusted relationship that works to ensure the customer's overall satisfaction with our products and services.
- Manage the onboarding process, including client communications and initial requirements gathering and/or confirmation.
- Identify potential implementation challenges and communicate findings with Distribution and Success Delivery.
- Communicate with customers on issues and questions related to the use of Concur's products and services. Review, edit and finalize the communication of solutions to issues and questions.
- Act as escalation point and conduit to engage appropriate members within internal teams to assign tasks and discuss possible resolutions to more technical challenges.
- Act with the customer in mind and demonstrate the ability to express empathy toward a customer that has raised issues or concerns.
- Manage multiple considerations, inquiries, and concerns for clients concurrently, completing assigned tasks on schedule and within the designated timeframe.
- Document all important dates and customer interactions in CRM.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
- Experience developing manual procedures and supporting curriculum development and training efforts.
- Process Review and Development
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Learning Services (Knowledge Transfer) planning
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with software as a service preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Based in Atlanta Metro Area
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP's commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 55,300-94,000 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 373359 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: 373359
Posted Date: May 31, 2023
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%