|Published||October 12, 2022|
**Requisition ID:** 275269
**Work Area:** Software-Design and Development
**Expected Travel:** 0 - 10%
**Career Status:** Student
**Employment Type:** Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
**About the SAP Internship Experience Program:**
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP's global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
**Three reasons to intern at SAP:**
1. Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: With SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
**About the team:**
SAP Concur's Quality Engineer Team ensures Concur deliver a quality service that will make life easier for business travelers. We are looking for software design engineering intern to help building test automation tools, frameworks, and libraries. This role involves automating critical customer tests to ensure our services' quality and building critical automation framework to facilitate product development process. If you are looking for making an impact on new generation testing tools and product deliveries, this will be your dream opportunity.
**What you'll do:**
**Position Title:** SAP Concur iXp Intern - Full Stack Developer
**Location:** Bellevue, Washington (virtual)
**Expected start date to end date:** June 2021 - August 2021
**In this role, you'll:**
• Have the unique opportunity to design, develop and deliver automation tools using Node.js and Java.
• Design and develop web services API, web UI, and mobile UI test automation.
• Collaborate and innovate with Product, Development and other engineering teams to deliver a seamless, consistent and engaging user experience for millions of users.
**Who you are:**
We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or masters degree program which is applicable to the position (computer science or equivalent proven experience).
• Strong programming skills in Node.js and Java.
• Strong communication skills that include the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment working with multiple teams across various geographies
• Preferred experience: familiarity with Cypress, Gradle, Selenium, Cucumber, AWS, microservices, Jenkins, GitHub.
**WHAT YOU GET FROM US**
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now _._
**SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT**
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] , APJ: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] , EMEA: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
**Additional Locations** : Virtual - USA