|Date Posted||September 27, 2021|
SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
CGI is seeking an SAP Commerce Cloud Developer who will be responsible for building a new solution to create a single pane of glass and unified experience for customers. You'll be working closely with our front end applications, Product Data, CRM, Analytics, Core Systems, and Marketing teams on delivering work relating to integrations with our client's implementation of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris). This person succeeds in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile software development environment. You will work both collaboratively and independently throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle including working with the Product Owner to define technical requirements, through development, and deployment. You will learn and incorporate the client's standards, tooling, and practices while working to improve our code quality, performance, and delivery.
Your future duties and responsibilities
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Visualizes, articulates, and conceptualizes solutions to other team members and clients
• Deliver maintainable, testable and reusable production quality code using Agile development practices
• Develop market leading solutions by combining technical skills with a solid understanding of business goals
• Work directly with business users to make modifications to existing features and build new prototypes/solutions.
• Optimize application performance and stability by identifying, investigating, and resolving problems ahead of time
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 5+ years' experience working with SAP Hybris / Salesforce Commerce Cloud, DWScript/DS
• Significant experience developing well-performing, cross-browser, responsive, customer-facing, Salesforce Commerce Cloud sites (with or without frameworks, such as React, Angular, or Ember.js)
• Should be experienced in Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud customization
• Experience with Hybris Solr Search
• Experienced in the integration of Salesforce Commerce Cloud with other backend systems (ERP's, Salesforce products, Payment Gateways, SAP, etc)
• Proficient in Salesforce Commerce Cloud backend Jobs and Service framework
• Expertise in developing backend APIs (B2CC, OCAPI, and REST)
• Knowledge of DocuSign integration with Salesforce is highly desirable
• Expertise in Unit Test and Integration Development
• Working experience in REST/SOAP web services and tools like Postman
• Good debugging and problem-solving skills
• Agile Development methodology Positive attitude, strong analytical skills
• At least one B2C Commerce certification is preferred:
• Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator
• Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Developer
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $66K-$120K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Unit Testing