|Published||August 9, 2018|
You’re covered with eXcell. We offer our temporary employees full benefits. Always have. Always will. Join us!
The SAP Cloud & Security Basis Administrator participates in the design and implementation of the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP). Hands-on experience is required since this platform is being built from the ground up. Key SCP capabilities will be leveraged such as Mobile Services, API Management, and SCP Integration. This role will help create and maintain these capabilities along with making sure they are cyber secure.
- Set up SAP Cloud Platform Tenants and Subaccount per client standards
- Establish connectivity between SAP Cloud and on-premise SAP applications
- Establish connectivity between SAP Cloud and other SAP Cloud applications
- Interact with the Identity management team for SAML configuration and troubleshooting
- Document step-by-step instructions for setup and support of new SAP Cloud Platform applications
- Work with SAP Security, Development, Integration, and Basis teams to implement new SAP Cloud based Solutions
- Adopt the client’s standard operating procedures and change control processes for the SAP Cloud platform
- Set up, install, and document the on-premise connection components for SAP Cloud solutions