|Published||July 27, 2023|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Accenture's SAP practice in the West, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help our clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive, and productive - the power of the intelligent enterprise. We have also announced our partnership with SAP to develop SAP's new Responsible Production and Design solution, which will help companies consume fewer resources and build sustainability into their design processes. "We believe sustainability is going to be the next digital," says . "I'm hopeful that by 2025, we'll be able to say every business is a sustainable business."
Our north star and purpose as a company is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4 HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically. You will get the chance to work in our fastest growing and most dynamic region in the west, with a wide range of top clients across all industries. Accenture's regional focus also means you will be part of a regional domain and community, with close relationship with peers and Accenture leadership.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your human superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients' most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You're as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game
- Build SAP ERP technology solutions that transform clients' Core Finance functions
- Design, build, test, and deploy Finance solutions and ensure that all the pieces work together seamlessly
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create stand-out Finance offerings powered by SAP ERP Finance tools such as S/4HANA, Central Finance and FI/CO (Finance and Controlling)
- Be part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Transformational Programs
- Contribute to large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP within the Finance function
- Analyze technical and functional integration requirements
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP Finance
- Minimum of 1 year design and configuration experience while working on a SAP Finance project
- Experience with SAP Central Finance (CFIN) implementations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years' work experience). If Associate's degree, must have equivalent minimum 6-year work experience
- Travel may be required for this role. The amount of travel will vary from 0 to 100% depending on business need and client requirements.
Bonus Points If:
- You have external client-facing consulting experience
- You have functional expertise in several Finance areas including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Product Costing/Actual Costing/Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center
- You understand the technology and how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology
Compensation at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors, which may include but are not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Albany County, NY, California, Colorado, New York City, or Washington as set forth below.
California: $67,900 to $169,800
Colorado: $67,900 to $146,700
New York City: $78,600 to $169,800
New York - Albany: $58,500 to 135,800
Washington: $72,300 to $156,200
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.