|Date Posted||March 13, 2021|
SAP CAR (Sales Audit) / POSDM Analyst
IT Solution Delivery – Finance & Sales Audit Organization
*Locations: Akron, Dallas, or Remote
WHO WE ARE:
We are the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry and the world’s largest specialty jewelry retailer, with #1 market share in the U.S., UK and Canada. Signet operates approximately 3,200 stores globally, under the brand names Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples Jewellers, Piercing Pagoda and JamesAllen.com.
ALL ARE WELCOME HERE:
Signet is a people company – this means that we put our customers and our employees at the center of everything we do. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, while uniting around a common mission and distinct privilege of helping our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love. We strive to make sure that our 35,000 employees have professional, personal and social development opportunities to unleash their full potential and have equal opportunity for advancement, regardless of their gender, race, sexuality or any other aspect of their background. At Signet, we nurture an inclusive environment where employees feel safe, supported and empowered at work each day. We do not and will not tolerate any behavior that undermines this effort.
Signet is looking for a motivated and passionate systems analyst to fill the SAP CAR (Sales Audit) / POSDM Analyst role in the IT organization. This role will primarily be responsible for providing techno-functional expertise to SAP CAR (Sales Audit) / POSDM products. This role is expected to work with business stakeholders to understand requirements, perform Fit/Gap Analysis and drive the delivery of work products and help support steady-state operations of Finance technology assets.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand and document requirements, perform Fit/Gap Analysis resulting in RICEFW objects, configuration, functional design of RICEFW objects, architecture, development, testing and support
- Assist business stakeholders understand best practices to unlock the power of SAP CAR Data Transfer & Audit (DT&A) / POSDM
- Drive strategies: analyze risk and options and develop recommendations to solve problems and help business stakeholders meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise team members on SAP functional areas relevant to SAP CAR DT&A and provide day-day operational oversight of tasks and responsibilities.
- Lead prototyping sessions and develop conference room pilots to demonstrate capabilities
- Configure, setup and test SAP CAR DT&A and apply SAP methodologies and solutions
- Strong support experience with ability to triage incidents, perform root cause analysis and provide direction on resolution of incidents. Support business needs and meet SLAs for tickets.
- Proven ability to coordinate and collaborate with various teams across the organization to architect, solution and implement enhancements, projects and programs. Ability to size requests and provide direction to offshore development teams.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach team members and provide day-day operational oversight of tasks and responsibilities.
Education Required: Bachelor of Science/Engineering
Years of Job-Related Experience Required: Minimum 6+ years of total IT experience with at least 4+ years of SAP CAR DT&A / POSDM experience
Technical/Other Skills Required:
- At least 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP CAR DT&A or POSDM
- SAP CAR Configuration experience (hands-on)
- Experience integrating with omni-channel – POS systems and E-Commerce systems
- Experience with SAP Master Data
- Experience with engaging and collaborating with business and IT teams/stakeholders leveraging techno-functional and leadership background to provide technology solutions that meet business needs
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!