|Published||September 29, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP Callidus Cloud with Incentive compensation & True Comp Manager experience for our client.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Estimated pay range: $ 55 - 60 hour per client contract and candidate skills, experience and work location.
- Required Experience: Incentive compensation Experience
- SAP Callidus Cloud (True Comp, True Claims), Experience performing Callidus commissions configuration, Data integration, data analysis, data mapping and report designs.
- Experience of SAP Callidus sales compensation configuration, data integration and reporting.
- Experience creating Crystal reports, WEBI reports and dashboards in SAP Callidus.
- Experience working with the requirements team or end users to shape requirements.
- Experience developing designs and data structures for reporting.
- Experience in optimizing BOE environments.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills in an operational environment.
- Working knowledge of databases and data structures, experience with operational data stores and/or enterprise data warehouses.
- Experience with business Intelligence tool and experience with data warehouses is a plus.
- Lead the development of software solutions that will meet or exceed business requirements; the development effort includes designing and implementing modules to the system specifications, conducting unit testing, troubleshooting issues and producing detailed proposals to resolve issues.
- May evaluate new coding techniques, tools, modules, and implementation as appropriate.
- Lead and mentor entry and mid-level configuration analysts.
- Consult on requirements elicitation and definition.
- Design software solutions per systems requirements.
- Code software solutions per designs.
- Code reviews, unit test, and integrate coded modules.
- Assist other developers in resolving issues by providing guidance and training.
- Support testing and remediate defects.
- Support users through troubleshooting and analysis of production logs and data.
- Investigate new solutions, tools, products, and techniques to incorporate into coding standard.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off.
- Sick Leave
- Long -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs