|Date Posted||September 20, 2021|
Industry/Sector: Health Services
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities as a SAP on Cloud Architect;
- Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities and a proven record of success in developing a SAP S/4 HANA Technical Architecture and Cloud Hosting Strategy in a hybrid IT landscape;
- Demonstrates thought-leader level of abilities in designing SAP deployments in the major public cloud IaaS platforms;
- Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities and a proven record of success in designing all aspects of Cloud Infrastructure Architecture including Compute, Storage, network, High Availability, Disaster recovery and monitoring;
- Demonstrates thought-leader level abilities in SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4 HANA Conversion/migration;
- Demonstrates thought-leader level abilities with SAP workload OS-DB migration to Cloud;
- Demonstrates thought-leader level abilities in Installation and technical configuration of SAP S/4 HANA, Fiori, PO, SAP CPI, Cloud connector, Solution Manager, Data hub solutions within Major Cloud IaaS platforms;
- Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities in administering Linux and Windows operating System;
- Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities administering SAP HANA and other databases.
- Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities to utilize effectively written, verbal, and presentation business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment, including articulating technical concepts to business stakeholders and driving development efforts with clients.
- Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities and success as a team leader, creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; and,
- Demonstrates abilities in reinvesting in the SAP Technology Practice development efforts by building eminence around SAP Solutions and Offerings.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.