|Date Posted||March 22, 2019|
We are looking for a sharp very hands-on and goal oriented BW/HANA Developer for a long-term contract position. We are looking for a true heads down developer who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done while working with our leads and architects to design and develop within HANA.
Position can be *mostly* remote for the right fit
BW Developer & HANA Modeler
Total Years of Experience in SAP BW: Minimum 5 years
Total Years of Experience in SAP HANA: Minimum 3 years
- Expert level hands on experience and knowledge on working in SAP BW (on HANA) preferably in version 7. 4 and above
- Above Knowledge needs to be current Be able to source data in SAP BW from SAP and non-SAP source systems by building custom extractors, use standard extractors etc.
- End to End thorough knowledge in BW Extraction, Transformation and Load process
- Some experience working with Informatica as intermediate ETL tool is preferred
- Deep familiarity and knowledge in building ADSO's, Info-objects, writing ABAP routines (simple to complex), Process Chains, Data archive processes etc. is mandatory
- Be able to model data in SAP HANA Studio to handle complex business scenarios (Calculation Views, using appropriate Calculation Engines, star schemas etc.) will be necessary skill set
- SAP BW and SAP HANA security roles and knowledge in that space is preferred.
Good listener and have the right attitude
Self driven and needs minimum supervision
Domain knowledge in Supply Chain & Purchasing is added plus
Added knowledge in Sales, COGS, Inventory and GL will be preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178