|August 29, 2018
|The Woodlands, TX
SAP BW Hana Consultant (The Woodlands, Texas)
Apex Systems, nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, is looking to hire a SAP BW Hana Consultant on a 6 months contract basis in The Woodlands.
- Has strong technical skills and may act as a technical lead on projects.
- Responsible for solving technical and complex problems on multiple projects.
- Understand BW/BW on HANA architecture.
- Implement Full lifecycles of BI/BW functionality. Build the solution, give training, and support to the business Setup and configure BI/BW applications to meet functional business requirements and processes defined
- Strong experience in SAP BW HANA modeling and optimization scenarios including Hybrid scenarios.
- Strong experience in SAP Business Explorer (BEx).
- Strong experience in ABAP routines in Transformations, start routine, end routine from InfoProviders.
- Familiarity with Business Objects suite, BWA and HANA will be required.
- 8 - 10 years of hands-on Business Intelligence tools with emphasis on SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and 1 project with BW on HANA version 7.40
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and experience
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] 844-463-6178.