|Published||August 11, 2018|
|Location||King of Prussia, PA|
Our client has an immediate need for an SAP BW Developer to join their team as a full time salaried employee.
The SAP BW Analyst is primarily responsible for the design, build, test and implementation of systems that enable the business community to achieve their goals and objectives. This position works directly with analysts and business users to translate functional requirements into technical specifications, which are further utilized to facilitate the full implementation life cycle. As a key member of the BW Team, the Analyst will have the opportunity to learn many aspects of the business as well as the SAP data warehousing systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Systems analysis and design
- Configuration, coding, data modeling and reporting writing using SAP BEx and BObj tools
- Identifying gaps and working with the business in developing functional specs
- Testing and evaluation of new BW functionality
- Production support of existing BW functionality
- Provide on-call support on a rotating basis
- Business process analysis, documentation, and presentation.
- Interaction with users from various functional areas (order management, supply chain, finance, etc.)
- Translating end-user requirements into detailed specifications.
- Interaction with technical resources to define technical requirements.
- Development of complete functional requirements specification, including business impact and ROI.
- Coordinate and assist in development and execution of system conversions.
- Develop procedures, processes and guidelines that are efficient and focused on the quality of the process or end-state deliverable
- Develop and drive the implementation of BW best practices and standards for the team.
- Develop, create, enhance, monitor, and schedule (where appropriate) BW 7.x objects.