|Published||August 30, 2023|
Eikon Therapeutics is a new biopharmaceutical company employing revolutionary technology at the intersection of chemistry, engineering, computation, and biology to discover novel treatments for life-threatening diseases. Eikon's discovery platform is built on groundbreaking innovations from its founders (Nobel Prize, 2014), culminating in the creation of microscopes which enable real time, molecular-resolution measurements of protein movement in living cells, thereby unlocking otherwise intractable classes of proteins as drug targets.
SAP Business technology platform (BTP) Senior developer is a member of the Corporate IT team and will develop, test, and deploy SAP BTP applications that meet our organization's needs. This individual will work closely with business teams to understand their requirements and develop solutions that leverage SAP BTP technologies including SAP Cloud platform integration (CPI)
You are a hands on IT developer that focuses on enterprise applications. You are curious, ambitious and love to make sure things are fully completed and done properly. A team player that can work across different departments and communicate to ensure things are not left incomplete.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain SAP BTP applications using SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- Collaborate with business teams to gather requirements and design solutions that meet their needs.
- Design and leverage SAP CPI to enable integration between on-premise and cloud applications.
- Deploy SAP BTP applications to production environments and ensure that they are operating effectively.
- Troubleshoot issues related to SAP BTP applications and implement solutions.
- Keep up to date with SAP BTP technologies and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- 7-10 years of work experience in SAP BTP development
- Experience integrating SAP BTP with other cloud applications like Coupa, Anaplan, Arena
- Has experience integrating interfaces with third-party APIs and good understanding of API's used in SAP-CPI such as REST, SOAP, ODATA API's.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies is a plus.
- SAP certification is a plus.
At Eikon, employee compensation also includes bonus and equity compensation, in addition to several generous benefit programs, including:
- 401k plan with company matching
- Medical (premiums covered by Eikon at 95%), dental and vision insurance (premiums covered by Eikon at 100%)
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Weeklong summer and winter holiday shutdowns
- Generous paid time off and holiday policies
- Life/AD&D Insurance (premiums covered by Eikon at 100%) and optional supplemental employee-paid life/AD&D policies
- Enhanced parental leave benefit
- Daily subsidized lunch program when on-site
The expected salary range for this role is $134,000 to $154,000 depending on skills, competency, and the market demand for your expertise.
Eikon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
In accordance with the Company's duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace, the Company requires all employees to be Fully Vaccinated with one of the FDA approved COVID-19 vaccines, which includes those vaccines that have received the FDA's emergency use authorization. You will be expected to be Fully Vaccinated as of your Start Date. If you believe that you are exempt from this requirement under an applicable law or regulations, including Americans with Disabilities Act and California's Fair Employment and Housing Act, you will need to contact the Company's Human Resources group. For purposes of this section, Fully Vaccinated means (i) the completion of the vaccination regimen as approved by the FDA (by way of example, 2 doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and 1 dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine), and (ii) timely receiving booster vaccination, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We are currently not accepting any new third-party agencies or firms at this time. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Eikon Therapeutics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm associated with unsolicited resumes.