|Date Posted||March 11, 2020|
Ref ID: 03600-0011315868
Classification: Business Systems Analyst
Compensation: $50.00 to $55.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology is seeking an SAP Business Systems Analyst to join our client for a contract opportunity. The SAP Business Systems Analyst provides business process analysis and SAP configuration expertise to identify problems and realize opportunities for improvement to business operations. The BSA supports internal customers by maintaining and expanding the functionality of SAP in the production planning, plant maintenance, quality management and engineering change management modules. The BSA works with a variety of business functions to design and implement technology-based, business process improvement solutions to increase productivity and profitability.
- Designs, develops, tests and implements SAP Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management and Engineering Change Management solutions in support of key business applications
- Analyzes business processes and recommends improvements aligned with best practices within the assigned functional modules.
- Provides end user support for break/fix issues and process improvement requests.
- Provides subject matter expertise as the functional owner of SAP production planning and execution, materials requirements planning, plant maintenance, quality management and engineering change management; responds promptly and accurately to issues and requests
- Expands or modifies system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
- Documents existing business processes in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models, develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging processes
- Collaborates with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial and operations requirements and systems goals, makes recommendations based on expertise and implements agreed upon and approved solutions.
- Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in operating systems across the organization
- Collaborates in planning, design, development and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.