|Location||Green Bay, WI|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
Multi-Color offers a wide range of rapid career growth opportunities and has been in business for over 100 years as a global leader in premium label solutions. Additional offerings include:
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits - medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short-term and long term disability coverage, and more.
- 401K with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee engagement and wellness programs
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays - 10 paid holidays a year with no waiting period
- Paid training and certifications
- Employee led safety and community involvement teams
- Top of the line equipment
- Clean, Climate controlled environment
- Company provided uniforms
- Stability & security for your future
Purpose: SAP FICO configuration and production support, working closely with the Finance Team.
While this position will sit in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the IT leadership team will oversee the department from our Batavia, Ohio location.
- Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing and testing SAP FICO functions.
- Configure SAP FICO to meet business requirements.
- Work with users to develop functional specifications for system enhancements or reporting requirements.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices.
- Provide user support with SAP application related issues. Administer and support application as necessary (login, functionality, reporting, data integrity, interfaces). Maintain support log of issues and requests following Multi-Color service request guidelines.
Model the Corporate Values and Principles.