|Published||June 30, 2022|
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with ManpowerGroup - Experis. We have a remote job opportunity for SAP Business Objects Developer with one of our esteemed clients. The job description is as below:
Job Title: SAP Business Objects Developer
Location: Remote or Jacksonville, FL - 32246
Duration: up to 12 months
IT Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions. They will engage in all phases of the software development life-cycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. IT Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. IT Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Develop, unit test and maintain a complex Business Objects (BO) semantic layer and reports and interpret error logs to debug and correct BO reports and universe issues for one of the largest Claims databases in the world
- Participate in requirements sessions with internal and external stakeholders
- Convert business and functional requirements into technical solutions. Deliver supporting materials such as use cases, designs, flowcharts, models, specifications, and reports
- Provide technical support to requirements, development, testing, help desk, and training teams
- Interact with the database team to ensure data integrity, promote efficient use of database resources, and optimize the end-user experience
- Create and maintain innovative and engaging dashboards and graphical reports
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Business Objects production environment
- Proactively analyze environment and application configurations, troubleshoot problems, and help implement improvements
- Support users with formulating successful queries and understanding the data contained in the data warehouse Required Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects Application Development and Operations Support, as normally acquired through 5+ years of full-time experience
- Ability to read and understand requirements documentation, and successfully translate requirements into design documentation and coded solutions
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of SAP Business Objects universes and reports, preferably in a large scale environment
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Knowledge and experience with design and creation of classes, objects, measures, entity relationships and SQL queries needed to retrieve data
- Ability to analyze application usage metrics
- Technical Certification or Associates degree, or equivalent work experience
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and evaluating fit for a client solution delivery environment
- Experience with SAP Callidus is a big plus
The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc.
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
3-5 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!