|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Position: SAP Business Application Analyst
Location: Saginaw, MI
Duration: Full-Time/Direct Hire Opportunity
Salary: $65,000 - 75,000+ DOE
The Business Applications Analyst analyzes complex processes, clarifies / defines problems, identifies areas for improvement and recommends solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the SAP user community to support, maintain, and enhance the various modules and related processes.
• Provide guidance by assessing key strategic process improvements and executing system changes to support these initiatives.
• Rely on broad experiences with business systems to identify new system opportunities, generate conceptual design, prototype alternatives, author functional specifications, and work closely with key business users to implement.
• Ensure business requirements and technical direction is consistent with global design across all business units.
• Team oriented role involving cross-functional teamwork with Quality Management, Finance/Controlling, Materials Management, Production Planning, Sales and Distribution, and other teams to address technical and process issues.
• Complete technical service requests and provide continuous business application support for SAP software.
• Help to define, analyze, develop, implement and document systems, customized programs and databases to meet business needs.
• Help to upgrade and implement software.
• Assist application owners in the development of test scripts, policies and procedures.
• Champion the use of common concepts, standards, procedures and best practices within SAP.
• Detailed work experience with core components of the SAP Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP) or Sales & Distribution (SD) modules:
o MRP, Work Centers, Bills of Materials, Routings, Production Versions, Back Flushing, Demand Planning, Capacity Planning, Planning Table, Scheduling Agreements, Handling Units, Pricing Conditions, Logistics, Invoicing, etc.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate across multiple facets of the organization.
• Strong analytical and management skills, ability to think critically while evaluating requirements to understand implications and benefits of solution alternatives.
• Exhibits solid understanding of SAP best practices with the ability to transform these processes into executable solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
• 5+ years of experience in repetitive manufacturing and/or some combination of discrete manufacturing environments with clear understanding of SAP integration points and business processes.
• 3+ years of hands-on configuration experience with SAP (preferred modules include MM/PP/SD), Application Process Design, and Project Methodologies.
• SAP Certification a Plus.
• Experience with SAP/EDI relationships, a Plus.
• Experience with Barcodes/Labels, a Plus.
• Experience with Manufacturing Execution System (MES), a Plus
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.